Thursday, April 23, 2015


J.M.J. "O all-blessed, immaculate Virgin, ornament and glory of Mount Carmel, thou who dost look with most gracious countenance on those who have been clothed with thy venerable livery, look kindly also on me and take me under the mantle of thy maternal protection. Strengthen my weakness with thy might; enlighten the darkness of my heart with thy wisdom; increase in me faith, hope and charity. So adorn my souls with graces and virtues that it may always be dear to thy divine Son and thee. Assist me during life, comfort me in death with thy most sweet presence, and present me as thy child and faithful servant to the Most Holy Trinity, that I may be enabled to praise and extol thee in Heaven forever. Amen."

(This prayer is followed by the Hail Mary [3 times] and the Glory Be [1 time].)

---   ---   ---   ---

Please call Monsignor Mangan (605 521-0175) for a free Brown Scapular of Our Lady of Mount Carmel.

---   ---   ---   ---

Happy Feast Day to Pope Francis, whose Patron is Saint George, Martyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment