Monday, May 18, 2015: Thanks for the Holy Rosaries!


J.M.J. Three days ago, I received a very gracious letter from the Reverend Loyd G. Fiedler, S.V.D.


May 13, 2015 

Dear Monsignor Charles,

Greetings and Peace!

Upon returning to U.S.A. for vacation with family, your collection of 1,500 Rosaries was given to me. Please extend our thanks to all those who made this possible.***

Today is the Fatima feast. In my mission there were two fiestas in communities under our care. I hope they had a nice celebration and the message of Fatima was given attention besides the social and festivity.

Our school year begins the first Monday of June and by October our First Communions will be taking place where Rosaries are in high demand. Parishes, chaplancies and missions come to me for these Rosaries. So I'm ready for their needs thanks to your gift. Thanks a lot and please pray for us.

You are in our prayers too. God's blessings!

Salamat pong marami!

(Thanks alot!)

In the Divine Word,

Father Loyd G. Fiedler, S.V.D.
Saint Rosa de Lima Mission
Philippines


***Pat Larson; Jan Motz

---   ---   ---   ---   ---

If Saint John Paul II were alive, he would turn 95 today!

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.

Saint Joseph, pray for us.

Saint John I, pray for us.

Saint Rose of Lima, pray for us.

Saint John Paul II, pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment