Queen of the Holy Angels, Pray for Us!: Tuesday of Holy Week, April 7, 2020


J.M.J.


O Holy Angel,
attendant of my wretched soul
and of mine afflicted life,
forsake me not, a sinner,
neither depart from me for mine inconstancy. 

Give no place to the evil demon to subdue me
with the oppression of this mortal body;
but take me by my wretched and outstretched hand, and lead me in the way of salvation. 

Yea, O holy Angel of God,
the guardian and protector
of my hapless soul and body,
forgive me all things
whatsoever wherewith I have troubled thee,
all the days of my life,
and if I have sinned in anything this day.

Shelter me in this present night,
and keep me from every affront of the enemy,
lest I anger God by any sin;
and intercede with the Lord in my behalf,
that He might strengthen me in the fear of Him,
and make me a worthy servant of His goodness.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment