Addressing Ourselves to the Son and His Holy Mother: First Friday, July 1, 2016 (The Holy Year of Mercy)


J.M.J.

1.
"Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me, a sinner."


2.
"We fly to Thy Patronage, O Holy Mother of God, despise not our prayers in our necessities, but ever deliver us from all danger, O Glorious and Blessed Virgin."


3.
"O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee."


4.
"O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, Immaculate Virgin Mary, Angels, Archangels, and Saints of Heaven, descend upon me.

"Please purify me, Lord, mold me, fill me with Yourself, use me.

"Banish from me all the forces of evil, destroy them, vanquish them, so that I can be healthy and do good deeds."


5.
"She shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for Her Heel.”


No comments:

Post a Comment